Monday, May 7, 2018

Supernatural Grunge - Connie Wristlet

When I first tested the Connie Wristlet, I had no idea how popular it would become!
It makes sense if you are a fan of the show. ;)
I've only had the pattern since November, but it is quickly becoming one of my most requested styles!  This is part of an order, so watch for the rest coming soon!  This one is done in Supernatural inspired cotton lycra.  Orange is usually not one of my favorite colors, but the grunge effect and stripes makes it way cooler!
Other side of the clutch
Inside with the interior zipper open
The outside fabric came from Knit Panel Konnektion, and I have some fun panels in my stash that will eventually become a purse, probably.  Or just insulate my sewing studio. ;)  The inside is some interesting patterned fabric I found at Joann's.  I randomly buy geometric and pretty fabric as they appeal to me and am so happy when they actually work as lining with my custom fabrics!
There is more of the cool fabric on the inside...and you can see 4 out of 5 pockets...
I finally put up a listing on Etsy for anyone wanting to buy their own custom Connie Wristlet!  Now I need to work on updating my available fabric album on Facebook...
The entire order together, more pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!