Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Mane Event H20 to Go With Extra Pocket

 The H2O to Go Sling from Lind's Handmade is really becoming a popular pattern for me!

This fabric is one of my favorites!
Back, interesting line up...

The Mane Event fabric from Backstitch is probably one of the prettiest art style fabrics I've ever owned, and I have a moment of panic that I'll run out whenever I cut into it!

I even made the strap this time, from the precious fabric
I went with the classic front pocket style of the original pattern for this one, with the card slots, and also added in a slip pocket inside, to give a little more organization.

The front of the pocket has a slip pocket built in

Card slots and another slip pocket
 I made the inside pocket out of the water resistant canvas, so hopefully it keeps whatever is in the pocket from getting damp! If you use an insulated bottle, it shouldn't really be an issue anyway.
Phone in the pocket

Easier to see the pocket with the lining a little washed out
I really love the lilac metallic sparkly zipper from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, and with the gorgeous rainbow hardware, you can't go wrong!

Besides looking cool, the buckle D rings are lighter than most other connectors

View with the connectors, which are detahable
Of course a fun bag needs an awesome zipper to give it a little extra bling, so the Snuggly Duckling sign was perfect! I found it in my stash, maybe it was from Level Up? 
Totally awesome zipper pull!

I had to grab a pic with my own water bottle, obviously. Maybe I need one in this fabric for myself? I have an Alice H2O, but I could totally coordinate! I never got into the making water bottle craze myself (I have to draw the line somewhere on my hobbies, I guess), so mine is one that I commissioned a few years ago.

Water bottle is MINE!

Looking down, you can see how much extra space there is! 

I'm getting much better at remembering to add my tag onto things, helps me to feel like an actual professional!

Perfect place to stick this one, and it even kind of looks like a little sign!

If you'd like to order your own H2O, I have a few slots open! I even have a little more of this fabric available, if I can bear to part with it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!