Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WIP Wednesday - End of May

This week's WIPs are all over the place - Finishing up a pattern test, snaps on an order of geeky key chains, presents from last month (oops!), random things for next month's craft fairs...

Crafts:

Snap tabs need snaps, some more need cut out...



 


Sewing

Finish pattern test, about half way finished!

Add side tabs and a shoulder strap to the necessary clutch wallet I finished last week.  I got it finished in time to give on the birthday, with the understanding I could finish up those touches later.  She loved it, so YAY!!

Matching zippered pouch for a little girl to match the big girl's NCW. - hopefully this will be fast and easy!

Crayon rolls....these have been cut and waiting since before Christmas.  Really need to finish these up!


Crochet:

Random things I'm working on - tutu needs tulle, dolls need heads, arms, capes, baby hats...

Listing things out helps keep me on track, but it would really help if I stopped accepting more orders!  That's not going to happen tho, I need to keep using up my supplies! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!