Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WIP Wednesday - Almost Caught Up!

After the procrastination of last week, I had to kick it into gear this week!  Not that I kicked it soon enough or hard enough...I'm only 2 days late on a swap item so far...

I finally started another pattern from the Bag of the Month club...this will be my 5th pattern used, so I'm definitely getting my money's worth this year!  The Manhattan Bag is a nice sized bag with some great features.  I did it in the "Momma" sized, and I think it would be big enough for everything I carry...and I'd probably only add on a few more pockets.  ;)

I hope she likes it!

One lesson I learned was that there are different types of fusible fleece.  Something that would have been nice to know before I finished....Although this one now has a nice slouchy look to it!  Next time I think I'll do the foam with fusible web instead of the fusible fleece it calls for.  Or buy the right fusible fleece. 
My attempt at an artistic shot, at 11 pm....

Just need to hand sew the bottom shut, finish the strap, pack in a few goodies, and this swap item will be in the mail! 

WIP:

Sewing - Finish the swap purse, add rivets to the Tula Pink purse (need to find them still!)

Crochet - Shark tail blanket is ongoing, but good progress was made during my 5+ hours in the car last weekend....

NIL:

New fabric for a quilt showed up magically at my door, so I think that will be the next thing I make!  It's been over a year since the last one and I'm feeling the urge to quilt!

All my favorite colors!!

Organizing the new sewing/dining room area...I might even let people eat at the table...maybe.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!