Monday, August 3, 2015

Bag of the Month Club - Seneca Creek Bag

This bag was an order, and she wanted it EXACTLY like one she had seen.  Unfortunately when the customer asked for the fabric that was used in the original, she was told one was a microsuede fabric, which is just behind satin for my least favorite materials to work with.  I was able to make it work, but the strap has a bit more stretch than I planned...good thing it's a little purse, so it shouldn't be carrying tons of weight!  The blue fabric is super soft to the touch, but since it's fabric, it will be washable!

Has detachable straps to go through the belt loops!

I think it turned out cute, and now that I've made one, the next one would go much faster!  This is also designed to be worn as a hip pouch, the strap can be tightened and put through belt loops.  Much cooler than an 80's fanny pack (which, I'm not proud to say, I've seen my Dad use.  Recently.)
Back, sits flat against the waist


The front is a fun expandable envelope shape, very cool!  Inside is a zippered pocket plus storage.  It is a smaller purse, you might be able to fit a mini NCW or other small wallet in there, but it is a nice size to carry all day without killing your back!

Inside is a pretty green leafy print.


UPDATE!  Due to unforeseen circumstances, this purse will now be available in the Etsy store HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!