Monday, August 10, 2015

Pick A Pocket Wallet Sew Along - Week One!

This sew along is going to last 4 weeks, so don't feel rushed or worry if you start a day or 5 late! 

Ellen and Christine will be guiding us through the steps in 4 blog posts, so you can pick and choose how fast you want to work!  You can get the pattern for the Pick A Pocket wallet on Christine's website, and join us in the FaceBook group for motivation, inspiration, and help!
My youngest decided she needs her own wallet, but in this fabric!
My plan for the week: 
Pick out my fabric (check!)
Cut fabric and interfacing
Fuse fabric and interfacing
Start sewing?

Ellen has a great idea for the card slots, which are my nemesis so I think I'll give that a try!  I'll be doing the card slot version again, this time I will get it right!

Part One of the Sew Along is HERE.

I'm debating going crazy and cutting 2 at once, but since I'm also working on my quilt still, that is probably going to be too many different fabrics and I'll lose pieces!  I can't wait to see all the pretty fabric choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!