Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Serendipity Hip Sew Along - Inside Time!

Somehow the weekend flew by, but for those following along, you should be doing steps 8 and 9 by today!  This is the inside of the bag, which includes the card slots.  If you don't feel like you'll use them, you can of course leave them off!  They are pretty secure with the main zipper, but I always stick my cards into my wallet, so I rarely use the built in ones.
The first one I made - A Frozen one for my youngest.
I'm trying to get caught up so I can take more pics of the final zipper assembly for those still having issues getting it just right.  I want to say the first one I did turned out ok, but the next one was a little better...

Don't forget, the sew along ends NEXT MONDAY!!  You'll have until Tuesday to get pictures into the album to be entered in the random drawing for a free pattern from ChrisW Designs!!  One week people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!