Friday, August 5, 2016

A Few Questions For My Readers!

I'm amazed that people seem to enjoy reading my ramblings, but I worry that it gets boring seeing similar things all the time.  Is there anything YOU would like to see?  Maybe a tutorial on how I add pockets to things, or a guide on how to do something in embroidery?  I'm no expert, but I can share what I've learned from all my trials and errors (lots of errors.  LOTS AND LOTS!)


We're all mad here!  That's the best kind of people, in my opinion.



A few ideas I have rattling around in my head:

Extending the embroidery guide
A tutorial for my little Tote Purse pattern
How NOT to do something...I'm sure that I have lots of examples where I screwed something up.  ;)
There was the time it took me three tries to get the bee to stitch out right...stupid metallic thread!
But the finished product was so neat!
How to 'hack' a pattern
Notions - what are all those little tools actually for?
Different types of crafting - I do a lot of purse sewing, but sometimes I sneak in other things.  I love trying new techniques!
Using embroidery programs for combining and creating a hoop full of stuff

Any suggestions?  Leave your comments and let me know!

(P.S. there may be some giveaways soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!