|My swap Magnolia, all done! Ahead of schedule even!|
|The vinyl on the bottom is textured and soft!|
|Inside - so many Storm Troopers!|
|Awkward zipper placement...I decided against the red zipper because it was kind of disturbing.|
|Outside is finished on this one, lining is about halfway finished!|
- Magnolia messenger bags
(4)2 totally finished, I should be able to get the last 2 done by the weekend since the pattern is actually a fast sew!
- Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- super fandom Sydney
- Handkerchief Purse
- SuperWhoLock purse (matching mine) -
waiting for the fabric and hardware to come in!
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Hoods on towels (2)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive - GOAL FOR THIS WEEK! - Stripped screws are out, just need to re-punch the holes and try again!
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses