Wednesday, February 22, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Last One for February!

When I was trying to figure out what today was (Holidays always throw me off...but I was really hoping it was already Friday), I have to say I was quite amazed that this is the last Wednesday in February!  I am NOT ready for March!!  The long weekend was really nice, but it flew by!  No time to stop and rest, need to get everything done!
More pictures of the awesome fabric. 

I have the SuperWhoLock purse all prepped and ready to sew, wonder if I can get it done and mailed by Friday?  ...challenge accepted!

Then I really need to get the Penny Inn going...but that is a fun one so I'm not rushing to catch up yet...but I really should.  Maybe I'll go back and add pics to the sew along posts as I finally work on mine.  ;)

I've also been working on some adorable finger puppets for the Beauty and the Beast set I need for next weekend...I feel like at this point Gaston should have some chest hair stitched on there...

Current Projects:

  • SuperWhoLock purse (matching mine) - ready to sew, tonight!
  • Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet
  • Penny Inn (Sew Along) - Cut out pattern and fabric
  • Mario messenger bag
  •   

Current Crochet Projects:

  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just half a head, arms and clothes left, just need some spare time to work on it!
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - once I get past all the tangles, this should go super fast!  And some awesome friends found me more rolls so I might actually have enough yarn!
I love the colors, they are even more pretty in person!

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • Super fandom Sydney
  • Handkerchief Purse
  • Springs Creative Fabric Ambassador Projects - Awesome Disney fabrics
  • Nightmare Before Christmas Sydney purse

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  1. Hoods on towels (2)
  2. Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  3. Buttons on cowls
  4. Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
  5. Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive still hasn't happened...
  6. Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  1. Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
  2. Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  3. Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  4. Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  5. Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  6. Sea turtle crochet lovey
  7. Crochet Worgen 
  8. Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  9. Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  10. Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  1. Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  2. Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  3. Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
  4. Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
  5. Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  6. Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize) 
  7. Embroidered kitchen towels
  8. Peeker hooded towels  
  9. Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!