|Just made the exact number of Eevee and bookmarks, but I have extra Mudkips!|
The Emma purses and the swap Magnolia are even out of the house and on their way to their new homes!
|Pixel Play fabric from Michael Miller...really needs something more like appliques or a focus fabric|
|I think this will be the flap, and maybe the outside|
|My first choice, but might be a little too subdued for a 7 year old...|
|Most of my Nightmare Before Christmas fabrics...but not all of it!|
|Random cute stuffed Gryffindor owl. For cuteness.|
Oh yeah, Penny Inn...hmm, need to get that moving too...I have the pattern printed out and the fabric picked, I'm only about a week behind! Hopefully everyone in the sew along is doing as I say and not as I do. ;)
2 Emma Purses
- SuperWhoLock purse (matching mine)
- Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet
- Penny Inn (Sew Along) - Cut out pattern and fabric
MinecraftMario messenger bag
Current Crochet Projects:
- WeeBee baby doll - Just half a head, arms and clothes left, it came together pretty fast, thanks to several hours at a doctor's office...
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - trying to use the Bernat Pop! yarn rolls, but I think I'm going to need more. LOTS more if I want to do this one...but it is working up VERY fast thanks to a crochet hook large enough to kill someone with...not that I would ever try...and it's plastic and hollow, so it wouldn't be a good weapon anyway...not that I've thought about it...
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Super fandom Sydney
- Handkerchief Purse
- Springs Creative Fabric Ambassador Projects - Awesome Disney fabrics
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Hoods on towels (2)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive - GOAL FOR THIS WEEK! For real this time!!
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses