Wednesday, February 15, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Stay on Target!

Well, at least I didn't add anything new to my list last week...except for the Valentine's treats I procrastinated on...but other than those 56 items, nothing else new was added!
Just made the exact number of Eevee and bookmarks, but I have extra Mudkips!

The Emma purses and the swap Magnolia are even out of the house and on their way to their new homes!
Pixel Play fabric from Michael Miller...really needs something more like appliques or a focus fabric
I think my Minecraft messenger bag has become a Mario messenger bag instead...and I'm also thinking that I should cut out an extra while I'm at it (Zelda bag?)  or maybe 2... (Jack Skellington bag?)  Or maybe 3 (Star Wars Bag?)...

I think this will be the flap, and maybe the outside
My first choice, but might be a little too subdued for a 7 year old...
Most of my Nightmare Before Christmas fabrics...but not all of it!
I started on the SuperWhoLock, but the embroidery machine decided that it wanted extra thread on the back, so that needs fixed before I can continue on with that one...and I should at least cut out the extra interfacing for the super fandom one while I'm at it...
Random cute stuffed Gryffindor owl.  For cuteness.

Oh yeah, Penny Inn...hmm, need to get that moving too...I have the pattern printed out and the fabric picked, I'm only about a week behind!  Hopefully everyone in the sew along is doing as I say and not as I do.  ;)

Current Projects:

  • 2 Emma Purses 
  • SuperWhoLock purse (matching mine)
  • Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet
  • Penny Inn (Sew Along) - Cut out pattern and fabric
  • Minecraft Mario messenger bag
  •   

Current Crochet Projects:

  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just half a head, arms and clothes left, it came together pretty fast, thanks to several hours at a doctor's office...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - trying to use the Bernat Pop! yarn rolls, but I think I'm going to need more.  LOTS more if I want to do this one...but it is working up VERY fast thanks to a crochet hook large enough to kill someone with...not that I would ever try...and it's plastic and hollow, so it wouldn't be a good weapon anyway...not that I've thought about it...

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • Super fandom Sydney
  • Handkerchief Purse
  • Springs Creative Fabric Ambassador Projects - Awesome Disney fabrics

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  1. Hoods on towels (2)
  2. Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  3. Buttons on cowls
  4. Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
  5. Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive - GOAL FOR THIS WEEK! For real this time!!
  6. Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  1. Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
  2. Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  3. Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  4. Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  5. Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  6. Sea turtle crochet lovey
  7. Crochet Worgen 
  8. Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  9. Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  10. Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  1. Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  2. Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  3. Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
  4. Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
  5. Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  6. Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize) 
  7. Embroidered kitchen towels
  8. Peeker hooded towels  
  9. Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!