Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Coffee Princess Road Trip Wallet (Emmaline Bags)

I am jumping the line to share this adorable wallet because I love it!
Mermaid logo!
The Road Trip Wallet was part of the Bag of the Month Club last year and was on my 'someday I'll make it' list as soon as I saw it.  I wasn't sure if it would be for me or one I sold, but then I noticed my wallet was looking a little grungy and I was ready for a change!  I've been using my Penny Inn since I made the test one, almost 3 1/2 years ago!
Back

It actually stands up by itself!
Picking a fabric is really hard to do for myself because I pretty much love ALL the fabric I buy!  I finally decided on this fun princess coffee fabric from the Creatively Caleigh group, but finding an inside fabric to match was almost impossible. I eventually did find a perfect match in my stash, but it was a good hour of searching before I decided on it!
Love the Tinkerbell one!
Pretend those are not $1 bills and then I'm RICH!
I made the large version of the wallet, so it has 16 card slots, 2 zipper pockets big enough for money, and an inside ID slot and zippered pocket.  I even had 3 zippers in my stash that perfectly matched!
Fits my ID perfectly, but I won't subject you to that picture.  The tiger is MUCH cuter!
One neat feature is that the ID pocket piece flips nicely to either side, and lays flat.  Unless you stuff it full of coins.  Then it might take a little squishing to get it flat again...
Flip
Flop
I'll be adding this pattern to my available to order list, once I figure out the price! I already have a request for another one; it's a really fun wallet!  If you need a ton of card slots but want more of a traditional wallet shape, it's perfect!
Much thinner than the clutch styles I usually make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!