Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Floral Wars Connie's Wristlet (r+r patterns)

It's been a while since the last Connie's Wristlet, and I forgot how quick it is to cut out!  The pattern goes together pretty fast too, and for being so small, it has TONS of pockets!
R2 is my favorite!
This Knitorious fabric has been in my stash for a little while, but I love making stuff with it!  I have several different styles and background colors, and more on preorder!
Vader on the other side!

The lining is a polkadot I found that perfectly matched! It has a 'grunge' look to it, but not dirty.  Just a bit distressed and not so perfect.  I really need to remember where I picked this one up and get more!
Inner zipper pocket and 4 slip pockets
Lots of organization for a little clutch!
Bottom shot, allows it to be stuffed full of everything!
This was part of a larger order, with lots of little add ons and a Father's Day wallet!  Since they are both small things, I'll be posting that one today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!