Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Dark Marauder's Map NCW

When I received the order for this NCW, I realized that the fabric I thought I had wasn't the one I actually had. (or maybe I did have it, but it is lost in the black hole of my fabric) Either way, it's been a while since I showed off one of these!  I actually made 4 in a row, so there will be more coming up!
I swear I still have the plain black and white fabric...somewhere.

Awesome zipper pull from XOXO by Lauren!
The Necessary Clutch Wallet from Emmaline is a great pattern and after making so many that I've lost count, they are pretty fast!
The blue speckles are a pretty touch!
The outside fabric is from Affordable Fabrics and More, and they seem to re-run it pretty often, sometimes in new colors or styles!
Tried a new background. Just going to leave it here as a sample of what NOT to do...
For the inside I used some sparkly maroon fabric I found at Joann's.  Bought the rest of the bolt they had because it's so awesome for both the black and the tan versions of this wallet!
filling it with cards will get rid of that little wave, but it has some nice structure even empty!
The finishing touch tho is the Deathly Hallows zipper pull that I found at XOXO by Lauren!  I now have them in rainbow, gunmetal and silver, so I can't wait to use more!  If you'd like to order your own, check out the Etsy listing!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my NCW in this look! I get SO many compliments! I love that zipper pull, I am gonna have to order one to add to my clutch ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear it! The zippers are just the perfect extra for these, and I think they will be amazing on my purses too!

      Delete

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!