Monday, August 26, 2019

Floral Wars NCW (Emmaline Bags)

I've shared a few pictures here and there, but this one really deserves a post by itself!
The 'top' view to see all of R2!
Inside BB-8 and Vader!

One of my marathon session Necessary Clutch Wallets, this one was in timeout for EVER...I started it at the same time as another Floral Wars one, but managed to mess up the card slots, and when I tried to seam rip the stitching, I accidentally seam ripped the fabric!  It wasn't really that much work to finish this one up, just involved cutting another card slot piece, and then putting it all together.
Straight on to see the fun clasp!
The inside fabric is one I found at Joann's and it PERFECTLY matches the faux printed glitter on the flowers.  The external fabric is one of the many versions of Floral Wars from Knitorious that I have in my stash...I don't have EVERY color, but it's pretty close!
Just one more NCW to share from the assembly line session!  I'll be doing it again soon since I already have orders for 4 more in my queue!
Storm Trooper snuck in on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!