Friday, August 23, 2019

Tattspirational NCW

This project has been on my list forever, evolving over time as my bff changed her mind.  I finally gave her some priority when I had to do a few other NCW and it turned out even better than we had planned!
So inspiring! "Go Live Your Dreams!"
The fabric is the smaller print of the Tatspirational one run by MK* Designs, and the lining is my favorite rainbow circle one that I bought a bolt of when I had the chance!
I think I got every single one on, some several times!
The Necessary Clutch Wallet from Emmaline bags is one of my steady Etsy sellers, and now that I have some epic zipper pulls from XOXO by Lauren, it really adds the perfect finishing touch! She recently decided not to sell them, but they will be going to another person and still available!
It HAS to be rainbow for this wallet!!
For this one, we did the double zipper pockets instead of the normal 1 zip pocket, 1 divider.
Trying to show all the pockets!
Back of the wallet, love the shadowy Tinkerbell!
The fabric I used for the wallet is the smaller version, but both are great!  It was a happy coincidence that I was able to snap a pic of it with my purse before I delivered it!
Purse has seen daily use for over 1 1/2 years, and still looks vibrant!
I created a listing on Etsy if you'd like to order one similar, and you can even request which image you want featured on the flap! I can also recreate my purse with the larger version fabric, but only by custom order.

2 comments:

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!