Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Grey Hats Begonia Drawstring Backpack (Blue Calla)

The final Begonia in my initial run used a fabric I've been hanging onto for a while! This was from a older mystery box, and IMO, the best version! The Grey Hats from Backstitch has lots of details and gorgeous colors!

There are so many different hats on this fabric!
Pretty details and mostly straight topstitching!

Back, just more of the pretty fabric

I used Fairy Frost as the accent, a shimmery printed fabric that gives it just a little more shine without chunks of glitter.  This lime green is a little brighter than I usually go for, but it was a fun pop of color with the darker background and the black vinyl base.

It barely fit in the light box, but my camera didn't want to get the vibrant green shade anywhere else!
 

Knot my best shot...
The lining is a rainbow Effervescent from the stash, perfect coordinate for multi-colored fabrics!

This is a softer version of the one I stocked up on, should have stocked up on this one too!
The Begonia is a minimal hardware bag, but the zippers from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts were perfect accents! It doesn't show well in the pictures, but the zipper tape is even a matching green!

2 zippers means 2 fun zipper pulls!

I really do love how fast and easy this bag is, even making my own strap wasn't that bad! The Begonia from Blue Calla definitely is going on my short list for the fall craft shows and Etsy stock!

It's a little stiff to cinch up, but with some weight in it and use it will soften up

Front view cinched up


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!