Tuesday, April 27, 2021

The Experiment Kelley Wallet - Moon Beam Textiles (Sew Modern Bags)

 This is such a fun pattern, and so fast! The Kelley Wallet from Sew Modern Bags was a last minute sneak in project for my Moon Beam Textiles strike fabric.  I was able to whip one up in an afternoon, so I should probably sneak in a few extra to add to Etsy, right?

My new model


He's pretty stylish!

There isn't a lot to to this wallet, just a long money slot, a snap closure, and card slots.  If you need a simple wallet that will clip into a bag or onto keys, this is perfect! I still managed to take quite a few pics of it...

Card slots!

Money slot, with the awesome stripes!

And somehow I forgot to get a fancy pic of the opened up back of the wallet, so I had to snag one of my 'in progress' pics to show off how fun this fabric is!

My new wool pressing mat is pretty fancy, but it does have a faint sheep smell...

All snapped shut

I really love this fabric! Make sure you grab some before the preorder closes on Friday! 

How I feel most days...

A fun little tab!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!