Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Villains Annette (Swoon)

Sometimes a panel fits perfectly on a purse, and then it inspires the rest of the bag. The Annette by Swoon (aff link) is still one of my most popular styles, maybe it's the fun features and great pockets, or maybe it's just how awesome it looks in any fabric!  

Does this purse make me look evil?

The Sketchy Villains fabric from Backstitch is one of my favorites, but the scale is large so it really needs a good sized purse to show it off!  

The request was for the Red Queen focus on the back...still managed to get a lot of other villains!

The accent vinyl is an iridescent black scale, which evokes the feeling of a dragon (or so I'm claiming). It's really hard to get a good picture of it, but trust me, it's gorgeous in person. I'm pretty sure I got it from MyPunkbroidery, since about 90% of my vinyl comes from there (and 100% of the coolest stuff).

Slight texture, but still comfortable to hold

My hardware stash came through, with gorgeous Nightmare zipper tape and rainbow connectors from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, plus a fun poison apple pull from More Me Know.

Buckle D rings are my go-to connector!

Rainbow rivets and Cruella watching over the pocket
She seems to be always peeking out...but the apple is awesome!
Tried to get pic to show off the zipper, it's so hard to get a shot of the pretty colors!
The lining fabric is a fun custom from MK* Designs, and it's actually a stretchy (cotton Lycra/spandex) fabric. Interfacing with SF101 helps to stop the stretch without making it impossibly thick to sew.
Nice and roomy!

Slightly truer color, check out that awesome print!
Sets are starting to grow on me, it IS nice to have everything coordinate! I just like faster orders with only one thing so I can feel more accomplished, but look how fancy it looks with the matching wallet and keychain!

Maleficent is pretty awesome!

I still have some of the panels left in my stash if anyone else needs an epic purse or set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!