Wednesday, April 7, 2021

WIP Wednesday - No Time To Sleep!

Last week's projects ended up taking me much longer than I expected, so now I really need to bust through a bunch of orders and strikes! Sometimes I wonder if I'd be more productive if I got more sleep, but I haven't had time to test that theory...  

I'm getting low on this fabric, and it's one of my most popular colors!

Phoenix zipper pull is pretty awesome...from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts!
I guess it's time to jump back in! This strike bag isn't going to cut itself!

The next round from Moon Beam Textiles!


Current Projects and Orders: (in no particular order) 

  • Ghibli Greta Wristlet 
  • Ghibli Ultimate Art Case, 2 mask cases
  • HP Maps NCW
  • HP potions NCW
  • 626 H2O to go
  • HP maps Bonnie Bucket Bag
  • Animal crossing H2O to go
  • Another HP Maps NCW
  • minifacto geo
  • minifacto rainbow zentangle
  • plaid H2O to go
  • Doctor Who NCW
  • Tiana Emily Tote
  • Robin Hood Phone pouch
  • Golden Girls NCW
  • Yet another HP maps NCW
  • masks (0/8)
  • Snacks Speedwell (rush)
  • HP Speedwell (rush)
  • dino pillowcase
  • Cube and Wallet (rush)
  • Moonbeam strike - Summit bag

~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric, payment, etc~~~~~

  • Ariel 3-zip 
  • Doctor Who blanket
  • NBC Brooklyn
  • NBC Penny Inn 
  • NCW - potions, masks, mask panel pouch
  • mini pegasus Dogs 
  • Ghibli Diaper Bag
  • SW Commuter Annette, Large Brooklyn, Beauty Makeup Case, Laptop sleeve
  • Golden Girls Pegasus
  • Golden Girls NCW(#2) 
  • Princess floor pillows (0/2)
  • Witcher body pillow
  • Rainbow Brite NCW

 ~~~~No deadline/stuff for the kids/myself~~~~~

  • Princess Bride Speedwell Sling 
  • Minky Science blanket for my son
  • Sew Along Factotum-partially sewn
  • Sandra Saddle bag - Now changed to an ITA bag, possibly...

Embroidery/Etsy Orders (Need to make this a separate category so I can keep track of stuff.  I try to get these out faster, so more to mark off!)

  • Finish hooded towels/make more
  • Random items like bows and hair combs...
  • cut out and finish the tote bag, drawer, and tub of random items

  Projects for RTS items: 

  • Lanterns (40)
  • Hooded Towels - attach hoods to towel bodies
  • Embroidered hand towels (7/15)
  • Crayon Rolls (40)
  • Posh books (10)
  • Bows
  • Crochet button up scarves
  • Slouchy hats
  • Sew up the princess apron panels
  • fabric panel clocks (2)
  • Holiday geeky Stockings (10)

Current Crochet Projects:

  • The Child giant version - only needs his clothes!
  • The Child mini version - yes, I started another one, but the big one was TOO big to take with me! and the first attempt I must have been really tired because the legs and arms were totally different sizes. Second attempt is coming together better...
  • Cotton face scrub pads - I will try to get back to these, still have all the supplies!
  • baby blanket with Boho style Racoon- 90% done with applique pieces -  need to finally put this together, maybe I'll just put it in a frame!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe! - This got stashed somewhere, so I need to remember where the 'safe place' is.
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, need to dig this back out.

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - 36 left to sew!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn! - Need to figure out where it got stashed
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)
  • strap for Brandt's Boulevard
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls   
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!