Monday, April 12, 2021

Villains Pick a Pocket Wallet (ChrisW Designs)

 The Pick A Pocket wallet from ChrisW Designs is such a classic shape, but fun fabrics totally dress it up! 

The wallet is perfectly sized to fit one focus Villain!

There are instructions for doing directional fabric, so I was able to fussy cut another one for the back!

This wallet used the Sketchy Villains print from Backstitch Fabrics, and I feel like it just doesn't get enough love for how awesome it is! It is an older print, so a little harder to find, but I see it pop up every so often on BST groups.

Skull and crossbones snap was so perfect!

I was trying to make sure she wasn't under the snap, but I forgot how much of the tab is actually inside for security...the peeking over cracked me up.

I love the grunge line of fabrics, and they seem to compliment so many different focus fabrics! It really goes with the villains. I think I got this one from a quilt shop...but it's been in my stash for a while.

The wallet is sturdy enough to stand up! but not so stiff you can't easily fold it.
This wallet has an inside zipper pocket, and the rainbow rose paired with nightmare zipper tape from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts was a perfect accent!
LOVE Nightmare zipper tape. It goes with almost everything!

For this wallet, I added in the extra card slots instead of the extra zipper pocket. There is a LOT of storage in this slim wallet.

Lightened it up a bit to show off the pockets

SO MANY POCKETS

She's watching out for your money...
Watch for the matching purse later this week!

Plenty of room inside the Annette for this wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!