Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Buffy Fresno Foldover Tote

Buffy was my FAVORITE show in high school/college and not just because SMG is almost the same age as I am... it was just a great show with so much action and sarcasm!  I'm glad to find out that I'm not the only fan, and was excited when I got an order for a fun Buffy bag!

I tried my best to get all the characters on the bag at least once


And again on the back...
The Fresno Foldover is a fun and stylish tote, simple with a bit of flair, and so perfect for showing off the great fabrics! The lining is hard to show the true color since this is a deep and cavernous bag...and it is a dark grey fabric. Inside there is a zipper pocket and a slip pocket.

Washed out to show the details

A pop of the outside, at the top of the inside, and a sneaky zipper pocket
It's like staring into the abyss...
There isn't a lot of hardware used for this tote bag, but the back zipper needed to be a skull! The "It's the Claw" clips from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts are secure (and cool looking), but easy to open.  And of course the buckle D rings were used. they are my go-to connector hardware!
Nothing says 'vampire' like a skull...

Gunmetal hardware was a perfect coordinate
The Fresno can be unclipped for extra storage/shoving full of stuff, and then it is just a regular (deep) rectangle bag. 
Yep, that's a rectangle all right.

Just take a moment to appreciate the portraits.

Who was your favorite character? I was always partial to Spike, but as I get older, I realize Giles was totally awesome and I can relate to him much more.

I felt kind of sad with Spike's face ending up under the hardware

But he does end up peeking out if the bag isn't stuffed full

I have more awesome Buffy inspired fabric in my stash, just in case anyone else needs a fun bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!