Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Haunted Stitch Siren Tote (XOXO by Lauren)

The Siren Tote bag from XOXO by Lauren is so fast to whip up, and it uses up a lot of fabric! It's perfect to show off the bigger panels. I really need to make a ton more to thin out the stash!

Haunted Stitch

It's also nice and floppy, so you can stuff it FULL of random things
The fabric is Haunted Stitch from Hapa Fabrics, a totally fun and spooky design!

Inside zipper pocket, with Wizardry, Stitchery and Crafts mouse head zipper pull

I went with a light blue glitter vinyl that matched Stitch pretty nicely, it also brightened up the bag!  

Back has the stacked fabric, lots going on here

It's not too hard to add in extra pockets to this pattern, normally it's a straightforward tote bag with no pockets, but for this one I added in both a slip pocket and a zipper pocket.  The order also requested that the lining be custom fabric, which worked out great since it was a preorder and I was able to make sure I had enough fabric for the request.

Peering down into the abyss

This fabric also included a matching hand sanitizer and Zip It Janice ID pouch from Sincerely, Jen. The ID pouch is so fast and fun to make, I really need to whip up a bunch more for the fall craft shows and etsy!

The slightly shiny is where the ID goes
Back of the pouch
Custom zippers are now my favorite bag bling to add. They do add to the price, but TOTALLY WORTH IT!!
Another W,S&C zipper pull, plus the nightmare zipper tape!

The hand sanitizer case pattern is from Crashing Waves, and it's so cute!  I love the extra embroidery on the back, makes it fun from both sides!

Are you really surprised I have fancy snaps? Do you even know me?

I am starting to look forward to doing entire 'sets', it lets me use up scraps of fabric! 
One last 'together' pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!