Monday, February 14, 2022

Demon Slayer Yarrow Clutch (Noodlehead) Longshore Custom Fabrics

The second project I made with the awesome fabric now available at Longshore Custom Fabrics was a Yarrow Clutch from Noodlehead. This was another new pattern for me, but it came together nicely and quickly! The fabric preorder closes on Feb 15, so don't forget to check out!

Pocket makes it easy to feature a part of the fabric

I still don't know their names, despite my youngest telling me several times.

I did MUCH better fussy cutting on this pouch, although I did have to adjust the outside pocket position a little to keep it from overlapping the guy's hand/hair. I might need to make a clear template if I make a lot more of these to see where the pocket will end up exactly! 

The applique Posh book from String Theory Fabric Art was perfect for some of my scraps!

The outside pocket is deep enough to stick a business card or other card in there without it peeking out, which could be handy for stuff you need to access quickly, or sticking in receipts or ticket stubs!

It was impossible to get a shot of the details in the zipper pull, it looks much cooler in person!

I love the wave fabric, the colors and style were a lucky find from the stash!

The inside has 2 card slots and a zipper pocket, which is pretty impressive for such a small clutch! I found a plain zipper in my stash that matched perfect, but I used the blue and oil slick zipper and crow pull again for the outside. The Blue Moon variegated thread from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts looks perfect with the colors of the fabric, since it blends in so nicely.

The full set!

Make sure you check out the preorder and don't miss this awesome fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!