Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Magical Pets (part 2) Pick a Pocket Wallet (ChrisW Designs)

 I really was planning on doing these as one giant post, but this wallet deserves the spotlight too!

This version of the fabric was the lining of the backpack
Other side
The Pick a Pocket from ChrisW Designs is a great traditional style wallet with SO MANY POCKETS! 

Someday I might remember to get pics with cards IN the slots since they really blend in

A sleek outside is perfect for showing off a fun print. I like to cut the snap tab so that it has something featured from the fabric. Using the engraved Kam snaps from my stash is a bonus! I feel like if they can keep a diaper on a moving child, they should be able to hold a wallet shut!

These snaps have been in my stash for years, I can't remember where I got them...

Hermione!
Inside there are options for how you want to finish it, I went with more card slots for this one, but it still has tons of compartments and a body zipper pocket. 

One of the slip pockets
More slip pockets

And another slip pocket...
The Magic school crest zipper is a nice accent, big enough to grab easily, but not so giant it gets in the way all the time.  The lining fabric is more of the Uncorked, this blue is one of my favorites and seems to match everything! 

I'm always impressed by the detail on these zipper pulls!
I need to put another of these wallets and backpack sets on my 'want to make' list, it's super cute and I kind of want one for myself!

One last look at the set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!