Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Doodle Pen Tarot Brandt's Boulevard (ChrisW Designs)

I always forget how quickly the Brandt's Boulevard wallet from ChrisW Designs comes together, and how nicely everything fits!

Pretty wallet, looks a little basic?

The outside, opened up to show off the strap
It has a nice clean outside, with a fun accent strap and push lock closure, and then you open it up and BAM pockets!

Empty pockets

Filled the pockets!

There is an ID pocket, card pockets, a zipper pocket, plus slip pockets...and there is even one big enough to hold most phones!

Phone for reference size

Behind the zipper pocket, with a hidden Blue Fairy!
The Doodle Tarot cards fabric from Backstitch Fabrics is so bright and colorful, and FUN! This is an older print, and I only grabbed a small amount when it sold. I paired it with a blue Uncorked fabric to make the colors really pop. Since this wallet uses smaller pieces, I fussy cut as much as I could to show off all the fun art!
Hades under the strap

Rapunzel on the top of the strap

The purple glittery metallic zipper came from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, the mini push lock came from my stash, and I have no memory of where the fun Jack and Sally zipper pull came from.

Perfectly matches!

Jack on the back

This wallet was part of a set I made, so watch for the matching Kelly Wallet soon!

2 fun wallets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!