Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Potter Siren Tote (XOXO by Lauren)

Sometimes you just need a giant simple bag, in a fun fabric. The Siren Tote from XOXO by Lauren definitely fits that bill!

Totally fun and colorful fabric!

Peering into the deep
I used a fun Potter print from MK* Designs for the outside, and a licensed HP print for the inside. 

Other side of the tote
I think those were spells and patronus...now I can't remember!
This tote has no pockets or closures, but it still fits in a few stylish features, like strap connectors and a vinyl base!
Simple silver connectors give it a little bit of 'finish'

Blue glitter vinyl, which is hard to see in pics

There's not much to this tote, but I love how fast the Siren Tote from XOXO By Lauren is to make! It's super roomy and great for a grab and go tote!

In my giant office chair, to get an idea of size!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!