Thursday, March 19, 2015

WIP Wednesday - Only a day late!

Not much WIP'ing going on this week, I'm waiting for my new sewing machine to arrive! (and have a sick kid, yay flu shot not working.)


When it comes (hopefully today!) I will have a few purses and crayon rolls ready to sew on it, so I can run it through the paces!  I'm so excited!

(Yep, decided on one ribbon on the bottom of the flap.  It was really hard to cut that ribbon!)




I'm about halfway through cutting out February's bag of the month, then comes interfacing and sewing.  Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to do more than play around with my machine and read the manual...Yes, I totally read the manual!  How else would I figure out the awesome features?

UFO's - I will get the bows cut out and put together this week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!