Monday, May 22, 2017

Pick A Pocket Wallet - Shih Tzu Style

Somehow I missed sharing the final pics of this adorable wallet!!  This is the Pick a Pocket from ChrisW, still one of my most requested patterns!  I think I need to make another one with the extra Shih Tzu fabric, it is just too cute!!
Cute puppies!


Phone pocket
Gotta have the Emmaline Bags bling!
Inside was only requested to be red, but I had to sneak in a little more of the fun fabric around my ID pocket!

The outer fabric for this one came from Spoonflower.  The tiny Shih Tzu are so adorable and perfect scale for a smaller project! They are even wearing little skirts!

This one has the extra card slots instead of the extra zipper pocket.
Tried to pop it up to show the 2 slip pockets under the card slots
See, nice and flat!
Cute snap!
The lining fabric is a tone on tone one I found at Joann's that perfectly matched the colors in the original fabric

Back side
I think I need all the cute dog fabrics! I did find an adorable Yorkie fabric that is begging to be a cute purse...and I'm on the lookout for a cute Boston Terrier fabric....I just need to figure out which dog breeds have the most devoted owners!  ;)

1 comment:

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!