Wednesday, May 17, 2017

W(not)IP - Sewing Withdrawal!

I took my embroidery machine in last week, and even unplugged my sewing machine!  I feel like I need a sewing fix!!  Maybe I'll sneak in a quick zippered pouch or 5 from the free Pixie pattern from XOXO by Lauren...
Sweet roll yarn from Joann's, used part of it for a cowl already...

I have been doing more crochet this week (or more like falling asleep on the couch holding my crochet), but I still am not making a dent in my UFO piles... Mainly because I keep starting new projects!  The corner to corner stitch is my new addiction, I'm thinking of a scrappy one soon, once I finish the one I'm working on right now....Or, more likely, I'll just start another one before I get much further on this one.  No, must finish this first!!

Pretty metallic scale fabric...needs to become amazing projects!
One good thing about sorting through my craft area is all the neat stuff I'm running across!  It's like Christmas!

Current Projects:

  • Taking a break to pack everything up!

Current Crochet Projects:

  • WeeBee baby doll  -  Tail/bikini left. 
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • Figuring out C2C (corner to corner) crochet with some random scarfie yarn...ran out of yarn before I finished!  Now to decide if I frog back with yarn that hates being undone, or buy another skein if I can find it...
  • Started working on cowls for the fall because they are mindless and fast...but I really should totally finish them, not leave them with tails and button-less...

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • Handkerchief Purse
  • Bag of the Month - February and March - going to try to do at least 4 of the patterns before the club ends in June!
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map (?)
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Baby Mermaid gown 
  • Ruched Shirt
  • 2 more Sydney purses

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  1. Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  2. Buttons on cowls
  3. Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
  4. Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive still hasn't happened...
  5. Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  1. Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
  2. Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  3. Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  4. Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  5. Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  6. Sea turtle crochet lovey
  7. Crochet Worgen 
  8. Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  9. Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  10. Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  1. Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  2. Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  3. Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
  4. Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
  5. Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  6. Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize) 
  7. Embroidered kitchen towels
  8. Peeker hooded towels  
  9. Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  10. zip around crayon rolls


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!