|Now up on Etsy, also have a giant cheer sized version|
Fortunately I was able to finish up stuff before I lost the will to craft...Like a new sugar skull style Jack bow, and a super fluffy and textured cat. The belly is scaly vinyl, so smooth and bumpy at the same time, and the purple is a dot minky which is extra soft!
|I think I need to make more, with some of my awesome fabric scraps...|
Jack Skellington Wisteria Wallet- Done and in the mail
- Marauder's Map NCW order
- Hobbit Bibs
- crayon rolls
- India Hobo sew along from The Fabric Geeks group - I have some awesome panels just waiting to be made into a few of these, and they are so fast that I should be able to sneak one in!
Current Embroidery Projects:
- Finger Puppets - Need to restock and try some of my new ones!
- Stitch some of the new bows: Cheer sized Jack, Sally, and Oogie; Ocean and other inspired bows
- More embroidered peeker towels (and put together the finished hoods)
- Ornaments - pull out baby machine and let her run?
- restock key chains - maybe try some of my new ones or just add more Star Wars inspired ones...
- Kitchen towels with Christmas sayings
Current Crochet Projects:
- Weave in ends on hats and cowls, add buttons.
- WeeBee baby doll - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
- C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
- Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
- Started working on cowls for the fall because they are mindless and fast...but I really should totally finish them, not leave them with tails and button-less...
- Started a princess dress style blanket - Need to just add a border on the sides and it's done! Even have pieces already attached :O
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
- Request for a 'small purse' for my youngest who has outgrown her Frozen Serendipity Hip...time to find it a new home!
- Finish clematis that were cut at the same time as the swap one (3)
- Storm Trooper shirt for me (super cute pattern, hopefully doesn't emphasize my 'mom bod')
- Handkerchief Purse
- Bag of the Month - Done 2 so far, the Minifacto and the Starlet Clutch, I think I need to do at least 2 more before the end of the year
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?
- Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
- Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
- Ruched Shirt
- Baby mermaid gown - Found the fabric! Maybe I'll just make one for fun since the Niece is already past the newborn size...
- snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- MORE Purses with the custom knits
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls