Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Costumes, Masks, Wings and Other Fun Things!

I love all the fun things you can do with the embroidery machine, and I'm sure I've shared a lot of these before, but I thought it would be a good time to try to gather up the pictures in one spot...
I have several patterns just waiting to be stitched out, with no excuse to make them since we don't do many craft shows before Halloween.  Of course any of these would be super fun for dress up as well!
Flying Puppy Wings and goggles!
 These Nurse wings actually fold in!
Giant butterfly wings are super sparkly!

For my daughter's Lapis Lazuli costume last year...that I never got a picture of her wearing!

And the dress that went with it...
Wings are great, but sometimes you just need a mask...




Sparkly scale vinyl makes for a fun sea creature!
 Or a fancy headpiece!
Available on Etsy in custom colors!
Metallic gold Moon vinyl crown
I think this set is pretty Wonder-full  ;)
So is this one, available on Etsy!
Friendship necklace!
How about a unicorn cat? Uni-Kitty perhaps?

I've also dabbled in some cunning crochet hats...
Beard is detachable...but why wouldn't you want to wear a beard?
She wanted to wear it that way...she said she could still see through it
I'd love an excuse to make more fun costume pieces!  Contact me through either the Etsy shop or on Facebook to order something of your very own!

2 comments:

  1. Love your models - AND your creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the only one that will model for me...the other 2 are too 'cool' for pictures in my stuff LOL

      Delete

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!