Wednesday, October 4, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Time to get Spooky!

Soooooo... it's October in case you didn't notice.  Which means crunch time for Halloween costumes.  Guess I should get on that...soon.  To set the mood, here's a peek at the latest wallet under my needle, a Nightmare Before Christmas Wisteria Wallet.
Someday I'll be perfect at fussy cutting to show everything...someday!
Etsy orders are starting to pick up, and I think I'll FINALLY list the unicorn horn headband...unless I decide it's not worth the hassle after this one.  I forgot how much goes into making a 3-d small thing.  It should be adorable tho!
I think I need more clips on there....
I'm always happy when I have an excuse to stitch up a new variation on something, and this one is going out this week!

My list is getting longer by the minute, I think it's time to invest in a time-turner so I can keep up.
some new awesome fabric for purses, pouches, or hoarding...
 Or perhaps just become magic so I can use spells to finish everything.  ;)
Handy fabric could be used to guide Hobbits...

Current Projects:

  • Teacher purse - Hosta Hobo - Done!  Needs pictures and delivered on Friday!
  • Swap Clematis - Somehow never made it on the list, but it's done!
  • Jack Skellington Wisteria Wallet - Halfway done!
  • Marauder's Map NCW order
  • Hobbit Bibs
  • crayon rolls

Current Crochet Projects:

  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
  • Started working on cowls for the fall because they are mindless and fast...but I really should totally finish them, not leave them with tails and button-less...
  • Started a princess dress style blanket - Need to just add a border on the sides and it's done!  Even have pieces already attached :O

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
  •  Request for a 'small purse' for my youngest who has outgrown her Frozen Serendipity Hip...time to find it a new home!
  • Finish clematis that were cut at the same time as the swap one (3)
  • Storm Trooper shirt for me (super cute pattern, hopefully doesn't emphasize my 'mom bod')
  • Handkerchief Purse
  • Bag of the Month - Done 2 so far, the Minifacto and the Starlet Clutch, I think I need to do at least 2 more before the end of the year
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown - Found the fabric!  Maybe I'll just make one for fun since the Niece is already past the newborn size...
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  1. Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  2. Buttons on cowls
  3. Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
  4. Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
  5. Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  1. Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  2. Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  3. Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  4. Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  5. Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  6. Sea turtle crochet lovey
  7. Crochet Worgen 
  8. Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  9. Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  10. Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  1. Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  2. Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  3. Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
  4. Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  5. Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize) 
  6. Embroidered kitchen towels
  7. Peeker hooded towels  
  8. Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  9. zip around crayon rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!