Wednesday, December 13, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Already/Only Wednesday!

I'm alternation between "Shew, it's only Wednesday" and "GAH, It's already Wednesday!!"  By this time next week, everything that is going to be mailed should have already gone out and I'll be frantically trying to finish up Christmas cards (probably?).  My list is actually getting marked off, so my stress level is moderate at this point.  If I can get 2 project done tonight, and stuff for the teachers either done or send in IOU's, I think I'll be at a good place.  Then I just have to do one purse and 3 blankets...I can sleep after Christmas!
Order delivered!
After everything is done, I think the Doctor deserves a spa day...I've been working him pretty hard!

The Doctor after he tried to eat some fabric last night...that was a sign for me to go to bed and give us both a break!
I feel like this is me every day...
I'm flattered that people are willing to order things for January delivery...but at this rate I think I'll never get a chance to make myself a new purse!!  I have some ideas for what I'd like to make myself, but then new fabric comes in and I change my mind!
This combo would make an awesome purse!
If I get a chance to catch my breath, I'll post up pictures of a (non Christmas present) purse later this week...I'm trying to remember to snap pictures as I finish, but they aren't the best since I don't have time to do a full on photo shoot!  ;)

Current Projects:

  • Nightmare Sydney Messenger Bag - Shipping out today
  • Marauder's Map NCW -Shipping out today
  • Minky Blankets, orders for Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Disney sayings - Fabric is washed, now to dig up a dust mask so I don't end up filling my lungs with minky bits...
  • Reading Pillows, Harry Potter and Star Wars
  • Another Funny Faces wallet - Needs fused and sewn
  • Carrier's Conquest Floral Wars- Found the fabric, pattern is printed, need to bust it out this weekend!
  • French Terry PJ pants for my kids (and me)
  • raglan style shirt for me with Christmas fabric
  • Science zipper pouch - Started, have to get it done by tomorrow so I can get it to the teacher that ordered it back when school started!
  • Teacher gifts - IOU's for whatever they want, hat, cowl, scarf....that should be good, right? It's not even cold here yet!
  • Pattern test - sewing in my after Christmas break! 

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Kitty cat hooded towel
  • Etsy order Shop is on vacation, one last order to finish and ship out!
  • Ornaments - Cut out Doctor Who ones, add ribbon
  • personalized ornament
  • Hello Kitty hooded towel

 January Orders:

  • Potter purse
  • 2 more Hogwarts clutches
  • Harry Potter embroidered reading pillow

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Crochet hat for myself...my last one got accidentally felted Just needs a button sewn on, but it works great so far without the button!
  • Started a dragon scarf with one of my Black Friday sale buys...
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - weave in ends, add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • crayon rolls - Finish up and list on Etsy
  • Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
  •  Request for a 'small purse' for my youngest who has outgrown her Frozen Serendipity Hip...time to find it a new home!
  • Finish clematis that were cut at the same time as the swap one (3)
  • Storm Trooper shirt for me (super cute pattern, hopefully doesn't emphasize my 'mom bod')
  • Handkerchief Purse
  • Bag of the Month - almost time for the next one!
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown - Found the fabric!  Maybe I'll just make one for fun since the Niece is already past the newborn size...
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  • Buttons on cowls
  • Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
  • Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!