|Last purse...random picture because I don't want to reveal before Christmas!|
Minky wasn't actually that bad to work with...it was the cuddle fabric that tried to attack me when I cut it...which didn't deter me from wanting to try turning my extra scraps into some cute stuffed animals next week...I may be a glutton for punishment!
|Back of one of the minky blankets. My dot backing was slightly too small, so a stripe of the fun fabric to the rescue!|
|I need a pretty cunning pattern for this fabric...|
|More fun fabrics demanding to be sewn!|
Minky Blankets, orders for Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Disney sayings Another Funny Faces wallet- Hoping to see some action shots from Disney! Carrier's Conquest Floral Wars- Crossing my fingers that it arrives in time!
- French Terry PJ pants for my kids (and me)
- raglan style shirt for me with Christmas fabric
Science zipper pouch- Delivered
- Teacher gifts - IOU's for whatever they want, hat, cowl, scarf....that should be good, right? It's not even cold here yet!
- Pattern test - sewing in my after Christmas break!
Current Embroidery Projects:
Etsy orderShop will be back after Christmas
- Ornaments - Cut out Doctor Who ones, add ribbon
- Hello Kitty hooded towel
- Potter purse
- 2 more Hogwarts clutches
- Harry Potter embroidered reading pillow
Current Crochet Projects:
- Started a dragon scarf with one of my Black Friday sale buys...
- Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
- WeeBee baby doll - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
- C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
- Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- crayon rolls - Finish up and list on Etsy
- Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
- Request for a 'small purse' for my youngest who has outgrown her Frozen Serendipity Hip...time to find it a new home!
- Finish clematis that were cut at the same time as the swap one (3)
- Storm Trooper shirt for me (super cute pattern, hopefully doesn't emphasize my 'mom bod')
- Handkerchief Purse
- Bag of the Month - almost time for the next one!
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?
- Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
- Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
- Ruched Shirt
- Baby mermaid gown - Found the fabric! Maybe I'll just make one for fun since the Niece is already past the newborn size...
- snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Hobbit Bibs
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- MORE Purses with the custom knits
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls