Monday, October 1, 2018

GOT Clematis (Blue Calla) - Moon Beam Textiles

Somehow Game of Thrones is one fandom I haven't gotten totally sucked into, but I'm sure if I ever have a chance to sit down and watch the show, that will change!  The few parts of episodes that I've seen were gorgeous and very interesting, but it's not really a show I could watch with kids running around or only half pay attention to while crocheting...someday I'll have time!
The bottom piece is holographic scale vinyl, it looks black until the light hits and then RAINBOW!

The bottom vinyl is called 'fluidity' and has an awesome texture look!
The latest round from Moon Beam Textiles (aff link) is gorgeous even if you aren't a super fan!  There are some dragon scales that will end up in my stash and some of the other prints would work awesome for fantasy style! I ended up getting the Dracarys - Khaleesi Ice and Flight prints in the blue colorway, and they are even prettier in person!  I love dragons and blue, so it didn't matter if I was a fan of the show, I NEEDED to sew the fabric. :D
She looks so regal!
Together
For my first projects, I did something fast and fun since I'm rushing through orders at the same time!  The Clematis from Blue Calla is a free pattern and the perfect size for zipper pouches.  The bottom vinyl is from Punkbroidery, she has so many fun textures and prints!

Inside slip pocket, Dragon Mother peeking out!
A perfect match with the blue effervescent fabric!
 I tried to get a little creative with my photo shoots this time....eh, I'll keep practicing LOL.
They kept falling off the railing...I need to be faster with my shots!
Watch for the next project later this week, the Bonnie Bucket Bag from swoon! Don't wait too long to get in on the Moon Beam preorder, it closes October 21! 

They look so pretty together, I hate to split them up!
Affiliate Disclosure: I will receive compensation from Moon Beam Textile Company when a purchase is made using the links in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!