Monday, October 15, 2018

Nightmare Necessary Clutch Wallet (Emmaline)

I love the style and many pockets of the Necessary Clutch Wallet, and after making a bunch of them, it's almost becoming easy!  I still manage to mess up the pocket folding half the time...but other than that, they come together quickly.
Jack is guarding your cash!
Probably guarding it from this crazy trio!

It's kind of nice to use 'non custom' fabric again, especially since I promised the magenta fabric and I forgot that I had used it all up for a purse (or just lost it in the scrap pile, more likely). I was actually able to find more for a reasonable price and get it quickly!  Minor crisis averted!
In progress pic, actually got the color better than the 'good' pictures!
I'm hoping to have a little free time to whip up more NCW to have for the craft shows, but that's not looking like it will happen unless I somehow get in a magical sewing groove and can get the rest of the orders out in the next 2 weeks.  (You can stop laughing now, I KNOW that won't happen :p)
That Jack was almost perfect for the flap!
I have so many awesome fabrics that would make fun or pretty NCW, too bad I don't have the time!  Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!