Wednesday, October 3, 2018

WIP Wednesday - October (Cue Evil Laughter)

Mwahahahaha!  Although for me, the evil laughter has a slight tinge of panic in it.  My youngest is the only one that still gets/wants to wear a costume to school, and she hasn't decided what she wants to be yet...granted my usual costume plan involves them picking a costume in September, changing their mind 7 times, then settling on an obscure one in early October so that I can order supplies and procrastinate until the weekend before Halloween and then forgo sleep in an attempt to finish it. 
Large Hosta Hobo in progress
Trying new display options, almost looks professional!

To add a little more pressure, I also have a mini craft show coming up on November 1st...I think it's almost time to put the etsy shop on a little vacation for a few weeks so I can get caught up!
This gorgeous fabric just showed up, I need to figure out what it wants to become!
Anyone else already in holiday panic mode? If not, can I steal some of your calm?

Current Projects and Orders:

  • Sydney with Castles and Disney (For a local friend who told me 'when you have time' but I told her that would be never, so leaving it on the list and bumping it near the top
  • Sandra Saddle bag in blue Toothless fabric (fabric on preorder)
  • Triple Zip bag - Archer fabric - Embroidery finished, just waiting in line for cutting and sewing.
  • Hosta Hobo - Modified to hold a pump -  Pattern modification in progress
  • Hosta Hobo - Camera bag - In progress
  • Moonbeam Game of Thrones Strike off sewing - Bonnie Bucket bag, Clematis pouches
  • Pattern Test - Vendor apron
  • Villains Snowdrop Satchel
  • Marauder's NCW - Interfacing cut
  • Yoshi India Hobo bag
  • Mary Poppins Bag/Minky Stitch blanket, Stitch cross body bag (1 order, so need to finish it all together)
  • Siren Tote bag - Villains panels
  • Soot Sprite Marauder's Map diaper bag
  • Rugrats Pegasus cross body and matching Professional Pouch
  • Sew Along Factotum- started sewing, but put aside again for orders.
  • Sandra Saddle bag - now thinks she wants a Fortnite purse, which the fabric won't be in for a while... (minion order) 
  • Need to add the Bandana purse back on the list, have the materials, just need time to figure it out 
My late night view doesn't change much, but I swear these are different ears than last time!

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Etsy orders - Mulan Combs, Paw Patrol Wings and goggles, pony ears (must be close to Halloween!)
  • Hooded towels (6/17 stitched) - need to pull out the bottoms and stitch them together so I can get them off the piles and into the craft fair tubs/listed in the FB group for sale!
  • Need to stitch up some sample bunny and bear stuffies using my awesome minky!
  • keychain order (over 3/4 stitched, 1/2 cut out, none snapped)
  • More applique key chains! 

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Started a hat pattern for a fun textured beanie...ended up kid sized when I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be adult, put on hold until I can figure out what I want to do with it.  Started another one with the right yarn and looking better! - gave up on both of them and bought another pattern, started on that...
  • Unicorn Weebee - already to the neck!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
  • More crochet cowls to stock up for the fall shows!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn (18)
  • Buttons on cowls
  • Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive now I need to replace the entire connector since the new one she sent is a different design, which means I need to remove some rivets....so not such a fast finish!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
  • 3 clematis clutches - Just need interfacing and sewn! 
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls 
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)
  • hoodie for me - Fall is just around the corner!
  •  C2C for my son, has 10 skeins of yarn already picked out

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!