Monday, October 22, 2018

Silhouette Necessary Clutch Wallet (Emmaline)

The Necessary Clutch Wallet is starting to pick up a following in my shop, I went without making one for at least a year, and now I've gotten orders for 3 recently!
Mouse lock just makes it more fun!
 It really is a great wallet, so pretty and holds a lot without being super huge.

Rapunzel goes on the curve of the flap, but much easier to see when you are holding it!
For this one, the request was to use the mouse head lock, which I had to order from China.  It ended up being a LOT bigger than I expected, but I think I made it work!  There was only one mis-cut when I wasn't thinking and centered the Frozen gang on the flap, just in the right position to be cut out by the lock.  Fortunately I have a small (or large, depending on your point of view) stash of this fabric (because it's AWESOME) and I was able to cut a new piece that wouldn't hide them.  Now I am one step closer to having another one cut out that I could use the swing locks for...
I should pick up more of the pink brushstroke fabric, it's so pretty!
Frozen crew and Cinderella were also requested.
The customer requested certain characters to be featured, and since I had to fussy cut anyway to get the pieces right side up, I was able to get the 4 she wanted most!  The interior matches the Speedwell Sling I made for her this summer, and she is ready for her Disney trip!

I even used one of my pretty rainbow Handmade tags from Emmaline!  She carries such pretty hardware, and really good quality!
Final requested character, one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!