Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Bag of Chips Siren Tote (XOXO by Lauren)

If I ever need to showcase an adult panel, the Siren tote is my go-to bag!  It's fast, huge and stylish!
It is ALL that and an bag of chips!!
The straps are a great shoulder length!
For this one, I added in a few extra features, like slip pockets inside and a magnet closure.  The panel is from my Backstitch fabric stash, and unfortunately the only one I had!  I found a fun Chip n' Dale licensed fabric that coordinated nicely and some adorable dot fabric that I had bought with no purpose in mind. (I mean, I meant to MAKE something with it, just not anything specific. So it had a purpose. Totally.)
Inside slip pockets
Back with fun print!
This bag is slouchy, so it's easy to (over)fill it up!
REALLY opens wide!
The base is a patterned vinyl from my stash, a fun accent that also protects it!
Here's a side by side of the Pegasus and the Siren, just in case you were curious!
Could easily fit the Pegasus inside!
I have so many panels just waiting to be made into more totes!  Just need to have a little free time (or orders) and it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!