Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tula Pink Honesuckle Hobo, take 2! (Blue Calla Designs)

Before I had even finished the first Honeysuckle Hobo, I had an order for another one! The same fabric line, but a different color set.  I really wish I was a super fast sewologist, then I could have gotten pics of the 2 together.  Or maybe if I had mad photoshop skills I could put them in the same pic, but I don't have time for that!
The colors on this line are so vibrant and really pop with the black!
The Tula Pink fabric is so vibrant and gorgeous that for this one I found a black coordinate that wouldn't draw attention away, but still had an interesting tone on tone print.
I like the pop of silver for the zipper, but if you wanted this to be a less obvious pocket, it could be done in a matching zipper
This is a really roomy bag, with lots of fun zippers everywhere!
Inside is a divided slip pocket and zipper pocket
Opens super wide!
I don't know how much the gusset zipper gets used, but I think it would be perfect for storing my car keys or work badge, anything that needs to be easy to find!
So much style!
Pink skulls peeking out!
I really loved the teal top zipper, but I only had one in my stash so the sides got the silver and then inside got a nice black zipper...Only drawback to the random box of zippers I ordered!  I do love having tons of options, but matching zippers is not guaranteed.
Back has no pockets, just pretty fabric!
This one I made with the pattern suggested shoulder strap, which seemed super short!  Of course the curve of the body makes it perfect length to hold just under your arm! 
First one, looks like I reversed the zipper colors!
I love how changing the fabrics, even slightly, really makes the bag look totally different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!