Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Demon Hunters Minimalist Wallet (Noodlehead) - Moonbeam Textiles

The second project (but technically first one completed) for my Moonbeam strike sewing is the Minimalist wallet.  I love how fast this one comes together and the unique style!

Snaps came from KimmySnabrics
Back shows off tons of quotes!
There is a 'bad word' on this fabric, but it's an iconic quote from the TV show, so it's perfect for this collage.

There isn't a lot to show off for this wallet, just 3 card slots, a zipper pocket, and a cash slot.  I did pull out my anti-possession snaps to add a bit of extra bling, love the custom snaps you can get now!
It fits perfectly inside the Rosie!  
Don't forget to preorder your fabric, the round closes on August 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!