Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Stranger Things Pegasus Cross Body Bag (XOXO by Lauren)

The Pegasus Tote is such a perfect sized small cross body, and great for showing off some amazing fabrics!
Tried to get the whole gang on it but Will kept getting cut off.
I really like the small and slim size, but it can still hold quite a lot!  For this one, I switched the measurements on the top and bottom pieces to showcase more of the featured fabric from Backstitch.  I also like to use a fabric strap because I feel like the webbing straps cut into my shoulder more, plus it gave me a chance to use even more of the fun waffle print!
Other side. BARB!!
For the inside, I had some sparkly space fabric that was a perfect match to the colors in the main print, plus reminded me a bit of the upside-down...
Inside matches almost perfectly, and it's gorgeous and sparkly

The best part is that this arrived to my customer the day before the new season started!  Talk about perfect timing!
The waffle strap turned out pretty nice!
 I already have an order for another one, definitely should have stocked up on this fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!