Monday, July 22, 2019

Pie and Demons Rosie Crossbody Bag (Swoon) - Moonbeam Textiles

When I saw the strike fabric for Moonbeam Textiles, I practically begged for this panel!  It's so awesome that I am definitely going to be ordering more!
This is going on my to-do list for sure!
So many great quotes!
The preorder is open NOW until August 6, and you don't want to miss it!!  The pattern I used was the Rosie Cross Body bag from Swoon (Affiliated link) and it's been a while since I've made one of these!  I forgot how fast it comes together and how nice it is!
Every direction for the quotes means it was hard to decide which ones to feature, but also every cut was good!
I had some awesome grunge star fabric in my stash that was a perfect match to the grey in the quotes.
I left the interior pocket open at the bottom so I could turn the bag through it, but I forgot to square it off, so it took a little creative sewing to make it easy to sew shut after I had the entire purse finished.  I also didn't add on the flap accents, didn't want to hide any of this awesome panel!
Back zipper pocket
I used the infant/child sized panel for this purse, perfect fit!  The body is made from the quilting cotton, my preferred purse making fabric. 
Just another close up of the panel, I might need to make myself a shirt with one of these!
Since I got extra fabric, I also added in a wallet, I'll be sharing the full pics of that tomorrow!  And the one yard I received is even enough to do another purse, so I'll be sharing another one in a few weeks!  Definitely going to be ordering more of this, will be amazing for the final season of Supernatural!
With the Minimalist wallet, both are unclaimed so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!