Monday, August 31, 2020

Firefly Constellations Clutch Me Tight Purse (pattern test DCE) Moon Beam Textiles

I really love testing new patterns! It gives me the push to try a new pattern, plus it's a fun experience. It's a bonus if I can use it with some awesome fabric! The preorder for this fabric closes TODAY, so don't forget to snag some of this gorgeous print.

I bet Kaylee would carry this with her fancy dress!

The Clutch Me Tight from DCE is a fast and cute little purse.  It is great for a fun fabric, or it could easily feature embroidery or a fancy fabric!

Had to get the hat!

The pattern calls for a chain strap, but I didn't have one on hand, so I made a fabric strap.  The bigger stars in this fabric matched the brass hardware from Wizardry, Stitchery and Crafts, but I didn't have any good 'golden' lining fabric, so I went with a grey grunge to match the background stars.

The golden tone of the dot stars didn't really show up in pics, but it's there!

There is a zipper pocket inside, but I apparently didn't feel the need to get a picture of it...oops!

It's really hard to get lining shots of small bags, it's grey grunge, I promise!

I really love this fabric, subtle nerdy! If you don't know the show, it's just interesting space fabric, but if you do, it's pretty cunning!

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Go get your heroic fabric and check out the new Clutch Me Tight purse pattern! There's even a video option if you like to follow along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!