Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WIP Wednesday - Time To Kick It Into High Gear!

I really want to get my pile of projects down to a manageable stack, plus get started on all my other planned ones...but instead I signed up for a spring tote swap and to lead the next ChrisW sew along.  Yeah...I'm slightly insane...Or maybe I need a Time Turner like Hermione had in Harry Potter...I would only use it for good, I swear!
Dug out my youngest child's bow stash so I could take pics for Etsy...she has a lot of bows!

Anyway, Starting April 5, there will be a NEW Serendipity Hip Sew along starting!  The last one was when the Sushi purse was made, so I need to come up with another fun fabric combo for this one.  Maybe some cute princesses or Star Wars...I have tons of fabric begging to be used, just need to decide on what theme I want and narrow it down from there...or maybe I'll go crazy and try it with a cork or vinyl bottom...

And then in June we are planning on doing a local craft show, so I need to start stitching out more bows and crayon rolls now....

At least the Window Shopper is almost finished!  I just need to decide if I'm happy with the lining, then do the final stitching and install the metal handles!  This time I used the 'turn through an inside zipper pocket' method and it is AWESOME.  I think I'll do this from now on, no more hand sewing curved insides or awkward sides!


WIP: (Stuff sitting out on my work area and taking up space)

Sewing: 

Flannel Eater blanket - I will finish this in March! Er, I have 2 days to finish this, better get on it!

February Bag of the Month Window Shopper - Almost done!

Embroidered pillow covers - New couch needs new pillows - started on one, just need to cut the other piece and sew it all together.  Evil minky is getting everywhere and I have to stop and vacuum and lint roll the entire area after I cut.
Urban Threads embroidery file - on top of navy minky.  The white outline is wash away stabilizer.

Crochet:


Princess Lovey - Started on her hair...but then fell asleep on the couch, so she's still bald.

Mermaid lovey - Sea blanket is done, head is done (no hair), started on tail.  Only 5 more months and she'll be done (I'm making progress...) - Now I'm second guessing how huge she is turning out...GAH!

NIL (Next in Line-Things I plan on and want to do, but haven't gotten around to yet...)

Brandt's Boulevard in skulls (x2 - different fabrics, another one in "Girly" fabric - need the first one by May1)
Lotus Purse sew along started...I really want to make this one too!
Finish the Owl Epiphany purse
Crayon Rolls
Rosie Tsum Tsum purse
Tulip pouches (from this free pattern!!)
January Bag of the Month (Backgammon Bag) - Either in some Effervescence fabric or maybe the Zelda stained glass fabric
Quilted pillow covers - Sasquatch fabric is ready to go, just need some spare time!
March Bag of the Month - this one is begging for some awesome embroidery!


UFO (Unfinished Objects that are already started but I have no set time to work on and don't want to forget about them forever!)

Sedimental Quilt- all quilted, just needs squared up and binding - Binding fabric is on the way to my awesome friend, then I'll have no excuse!
Cowls - just need buttons and ends woven in.  Giving up on the one a month plan until it gets closer to craft season.
Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish, already have someone that wants it!
Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
Dragon Lovey - I have pieces and the blanket done

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!