Wednesday, February 6, 2019

WIP Wednesday - Mini Break

As much as I really do love sewing and crafting, sometimes I just need to take a break and read a book or watch a movie, or do something that is not productive to give my hands and mind a break.  I have deadlines to meet, but I'm actually on track so I decided to give in and read a few books that were calling my name!
Tiger charms ready for purses!
I did get some sewing and crafting done, but nothing like I had originally planned! Instead I read 2 books and started watching Star Trek Discovery.  I have to say it's much better than I expected and I'm hooked!  I haven't been inspired to make a costume for a while, but the new Klingons have some really cool armor...hmmm....
My awesome peg board in action

But first, back to the orders! Need to stay on track and see if I can keep my turn around to a month or less!  Hopefully next week will have lots of things crossed off the list, and maybe more added!
More Keychains to finish up!

Current Projects and Orders:

  • Boy's wallet with Stranger Things fabric
  •  Road Trip Wallet
  • Triple zip Oswald bag
  • Mini Backpacks -  7/10 finished, final 3 just need binding inside!  Then onto the next set!
  • Card Sized mini Backpacks (mega mini?) - 2 - figured out the pattern I think, need to make one and test it for size!
  • Pegasus in Midnight Parks (can't believe I missed putting this on the list!)
  • Ouija Annette
  • Sydney in Harry Potter fabric 
  • Annette in Michael Jackson fabric
  • Minky Science blanket for my son - started, realized I wanted basting spray, rolled it back up.
  • 'normal' hoodie for youngest daughter
  • Sew Along Factotum- started sewing, but put aside again for orders.
  • NCW with Disney tattspiration fabric (finally decided, now to make it!)
  • Sandra Saddle bag - now thinks she wants a Fortnite purse  (minion order) 
  • Bandana purse - have the materials, just need time to figure it out  
  • ~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric~~~~~
  • HP Floor pillow, camera insert,reading pillow
  • HP lanterns

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Etsy Orders
  • Inhaler cases
  • card case

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Started a new project - baby blanket with Boho style Racoon- 90% done with applique pieces, still working on the blanket, but I may get impatient and just put the raccoon on a canvas or frame it!
  • Unicorn Weebee - already to the neck!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
  • More crochet cowls to stock up for the fall shows! 
  •  C2C for my son, almost finished with the first (giant) skein!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - time to cut more, only about 3 left unsewn!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
  • 3 clematis clutches - Just need sewn! 
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls 
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)
  • hoodie for me
  • Princess aprons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!