Wednesday, February 27, 2019

WIP Wednesday - Short Month

I don't know why having a month that is a whole 3 days shorter than usual messes everything up, but I really need those days!
Next batch of inhalers!
I did meet my goal of using a 'new' pattern this month at least! The Denver was one I have been planning on making since it came out last year as an exclusive to the Bag of the Month club, but I had no excuse to make one until it was time for this month's MoonBeam Textile strike off sewing!  I need to make more - it would be amazing in some of my Hogwarts text print or anything that is a random toss!  I did cut an extra set of interfacing to be prepared in case I got an order or had time to sneak another one in ;)
Sneak peek of the Denver backpack!

Next month's new pattern sewing will be the Honeysuckle Hobo bag, but maybe I will try add in a project using one of my hoarded patterns! Or possibly just finish up a UFO...which is probably a better plan.


Current Projects and Orders:

  • Mini Backpacks 2/4 (round 2)
  • Wizard of Oz Denver (strike off sewing, fast turnaround)
  • Pegasus in Midnight Parks- Cut and ready to sew, should be fast, hopefully!
  • Ouija Annette
  • Sydney in Harry Potter fabric 
  • Connie's Clutch- Jack Skellington
  • Mini Backpacks 0/6
  • card sized backpacks 0/3 
  • triangle zip keychains 0/2
  • NCW with Disney tattspiration fabric
  • Annette in Michael Jackson fabric 
  • Small India Hobo Bag - Fraggles
  • Honeysuckle Hobo Bag - Tula Pink
  • Speedwell Sling - Rapunzel
  • Belle Baby Bag - Hobbit
  • Minky Science blanket for my son - started, realized I wanted basting spray, rolled it back up.
  • 'normal' hoodie for youngest daughter
  • Sew Along Factotum- started sewing, but put aside again for orders.
  • Sandra Saddle bag - back to dragons, which is why I haven't made it yet  (minion order) 
  • Bandana purse - have the materials, just need time to figure it out  
  • ~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric~~~~~
  • HP Floor pillow, camera insert,reading pillow
  • HP lanterns

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Etsy Orders
  • Inhaler cases(2/6)
  • Badge Holder

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Started a new project - baby blanket with Boho style Racoon- 90% done with applique pieces, first cake of yarn is almost done but might add another to increase blanket size to something usable!
  • Unicorn Weebee - already to the head!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
  • More crochet cowls to stock up for the fall shows! 
  •  C2C blanket for my son, on the second skein!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - time to cut more, only about 3 left unsewn!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
  • 3 clematis clutches - Just need sewn! 
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)
  • Toothless professional pouch (cut out and ran out of time to finish)

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls 
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)
  • hoodie for me
  • Princess aprons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!