Thursday, June 17, 2021

Dark Mark Upgrader (ChrisW Designs) and NCW (Emmaline)

The Upgrader by ChrisW Designs is a stylish and quick bag! It's even more fun when you include a coordinating Necessary Clutch wallet from Emmaline Bags!

Castle and the map wallet to go with it!

Back view

The straps are long enough to wear over the shoulder

For this tote, I used a custom printed Starry Night style Hogwarts with the dark mark in the sky fabric and black glitter vinyl.  The key to glitter vinyl is using a Teflon foot, and when it's STILL too sticky, add in a a layer of wash away/tear away stabilizer to help it glide through!

This castle is pretty amazing.

I still have a stockpile of the triangle connectors, I like how even if they slip around, it's all the same look.
There are a lot of pockets on this tote bag, and it has an easy access top, with a clip closure. The outside has 2 slip pockets that are secured by the connector.

Did I fussy cut the castle for the underside of the strap? Yes I DID!

Gaping black holes on the top and bottom are the outer pockets
Just another pocket pic
The pattern has an inner zipper pocket included, and I also added in the Pocket Supplement B, which is a closed style extra pocket pack.  It's almost like adding a clutch inside the purse, with a bunch more pockets!  
It's a cute envelope style pocket

A magnet keeps it closed

And there are a ton of pockets inside, all divided up to keep you organized!
The inside fabric is a licensed Fantastic Beasts print that I should have stocked up on! Look at how cute that Niffler is!

He'll keep an eye on your shiny stuff!
Lots of room in there, even with the extra pockets!

The zipper pocket is pretty wide

NCW inside, still a ton of room!
I stopped making new blog posts for every NCW I make...mainly because it would be a LOT of repeats and there are only so many things you can say about a wallet... but I did use some fun hardware on this one! A Dark Mark zipper pull (forget where I got that one) and an owl zipper pull on the nightmare rainbow zipper tape from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts.

I switch up the front sometimes...

So I moved the map title to the back of the wallet
This is the double zip pocket style

Another view

Getting my camera to focus on the zipper pulls is pretty impossible, but the owl in flight and the dark mark were perfect!

This is a set that should definitely win the tri-wizard cup!

I think this looks like a winning photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!