Friday, January 28, 2022

Cozy Trek Floral Blanket - Moon Beam Textiles

Really, this blanket probably could have shared in the last post, but this panel deserves the spotlight! The current round at Moon Beam Textiles is just full of awesome Trek!

I should have smoothed it out a little better...

That plaid on the back tho, so awesome!

I had my assistant hold it over the edge of the stairs to get a nice 'flat' picture

The minky plaid is crisp and beautiful

It folds up so pretty!

I think it would be a great couch blanket too!

This is the adult topper in minky, and it reminded me why I usually avoid these. The panel is so cool, and the plaid is gorgeous, but sewing minky is one of my least favorite things to do. I did NOT use enough pins for this one, so there was some wiggling in the serging, which led to slightly wavy side seams. Obviously that means I needed to keep it for myself, right? ;) It fits nicely on my bed, so that's where it's been living since I made it. 

Not the best picture of the colors, but gives a good impression of the entire panel
Doesn't quite cover an entire queen sized bed, but almost!
Time is running out, so make sure you grab your Trek Floral before this round closes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!